Welcome to the Cloth Bottom blog! Check out our site www.clothbottom.com to meet all of your cloth diapering needs.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

What does it mean to be a mother? Well................. I am sure all you moms will have a different answer. Let me start: my son is the most precious gift I have ever gotten. Besides my husband he is the other love of my life.
Jonas, my two year old cut his finger the other day. He was bleeding and I think it might have hurt me more than it him. I literally felt sick to my stomach. The love I have for him is a love like no other, a love that makes me only want to protect him for as long as I can.
I guess I still didn't answer the question. Being a mother means your life will change more than you could ever imagine in the best way possible. It is a great responsibility, but I consider it such a privilege to be a mother. Sometimes I still can't believe I get to raise my little boy. He is such a gift and I am so grateful for him.
Happy Mothers Day from the Cloth Bottom family to yours. May your day be relaxing and full of many hugs and kisses from your babies.
God Bless,
Amy Laffan
owner

2 comments:

  1. happy mother's day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your blog.

    I would love to do a review of one your products and do a giveaway on my blog www.couponmommyof3.com (thriftymommy@verizon.net)

    ReplyDelete